. vs . Live!
Genie LiveCounts shows the live subscriber count of any user on YouTube as accurately as possible. YouTube often doesn't update the subscriber count on the website in real time and hence it's hard to keep a track on when you'll hit a new milestone. This tool eases the pressure and allows you see the subscribers change live!
The subscriber count, view count, video count and comment count are all taken directly from Google's infrastructure via the Analytics API. The counts are updated every second and are guaranteed to be accurate.
You can enter the channel name in any format. You can also input search terms for a channel, this will also try to automatically correct spellings in most cases. This is as good as YouTube Search itself since it uses the same engine to search.
You can literally enter anything that YouTube supports. Examples:
- Channel Username (Example: MKBHD)
- Channel ID (Example: UCK8sQmJBp8GCxrOtXWBpyEA)
- Channel Name (Example: Fine Brothers Entertainment)
- YouTube URL (Example: youtube.com/mkbhd)
- Search Terms (Example: Justin Bieber)
- Self Discovery Channels (Example: #Music)
YouTube is a registered trademark of Google.